4°Cicon

icon Infocentrum: Due to the epidemiological situation, it is closed until further notice

icon icon icon
en arrow
  • Česky
  • Deutsch
icn

Villa Gustav Geipel

Traffic:

On foot, bike

Distance from IC:

190 m

Opening hours:

No

The villa was built in 1888 according to the plan of the Köhler & Pscher company, it was built by Gustav Geipel - the factory owner and patron of Aš. After his death, it was bought by the Fischer factory family.

icnmapa

Next monuments

Show all monuments