On foot, bike, car
Distance from IC:
The height of the arch is 3,2 meters and the overall height of the bridge up to the upper edge of the guardrail is 6.5 meters. The bridge is equipped with brick railing and the width of the bridge deck is 3.5 meters. The bridge was built in the year 1724 as a part of the cemetery expansion. After the local evangelical church burnt down (1960) and was demolished, the cemetery was shut down and as a result the bridge was not used anymore and lost its function. (the bridge is located about 50 meters from the Memorial of Martin Luther.