On foot, bike, car
Distance from IC:
TUE-FRI 9:00-12:00 13:00-17:00 SAT-SUN 1.6-30.9 10:00-16:00 1.10-31.5 10:00-14:00
The building has served the citizens of Aš since October 18, 1931. It was designed by architect Emil Rösler and served as a library and armory for the city's volunteer firefighters and rescuers. It was renovated in 2014 and the first floor now houses the Museum of Aš.