On foot, bike, car, public transport
Distance from IC:
April-September: 8:00-19:00 October-March: 8:00-17:00
Already the only cemetery in Aš. The original chapel was demolished in the 1990s and was replaced by a mourning chapel. In the cemetery there is a memorial of the Prussian-Austrian war from 1866 and a memorial of World War II. On the spray paddle there is a statue "Nature" from 1985, the author of this statue is Jaroslav Bocker.