On foot, bike, car
Distance from IC:
SUN 9:00 THURS,SAT,FRI,SAT 17:00 WED 8:00
The Roman Catholic Church was built near the site of the original late Baroque church from 1780 by the Franciscan architect K. Weidemann in the years 1867 - 1871 as a single-nave building with a transept and a 48-meter-high western tower. A memorial plaque from the original building is set in the north wall.