Mineral spring in Dolní Paseky

The mineral spring is to be found in the village of Dolní Paseky, near the point where the green and yellow hiking trails meet.

The spring was already mentioned in the 12th century and in the 16th century, healing properties of the spring were discovered. At the request of an Aš factory owner Gustav Geipel, the spring was tested and subsequently a wooden gazebo was built there. In 1930, the wooden gazebo was rebuilt into a brick gazebo which has been standing there up to now