On foot, bike, car
Distance from IC:
It is a stone relief with an imperial coat of arms and coats of arms, made on the basis of the right granted to the Zedtwitzs in a warrant from 1724. The coat of arms is a symbol of the city's liberation from compulsory army accommodation and possible looting. The relief was previously placed in the arch of the castle gate. After the fire, it was removed by the new owner and in 1892 it was built into the corner pillar of the garden of today's museum.